“I tell you he is insufferable, you heard that in-suf-frable.. and pig-headed, you heard that piiiiiiiig- headed” “I agree, what else can you expect from a Cancerian”
At this I had the misfortune of being in the path of the two warring ladies. “What do you say?” the second lady glared at me, almost daring me to say to something.
“I don’t know” I fumbled. … I might have tapped a Nuclear reactor. “You don’t know, You d-o-n-t know, ....how can someone …does he think he is god….he must imagine all are fools…these Cancerians I tell you…” the rants went on.
Two most dangerous colleagues of mine where chewing up some one and to decipher the cause for it would mean several hours of ear bleed. I didn’t have the guts to walk away and face the aftermath of the torrents of hell, so I stood there patiently for the ladies to stop. They had to! Come now, everybody needs to breathe!
“Well..what were you saying?” One of them looked at me. “I said I dunno” A shrill “What???” came out and I could see the lady was collecting enough air in the lungs to go on for another 10 minutes non-stop.
In lightening speed I dived at this interval to give my two-bit ….
“I meant I don’t know what to expect from a Cancerian” One of the ladies softly murmured “God! You don’t? A disbeliever of Linda Goodman???” “That’s all we need now!” “We should be going now” with those final words both the ladies vanished, This time around I must’ve definitely caused the second nuclear reactor to go off.
This exchange left me in deep thought. I realize I am a depraved human. And nothing is going to change me. And so I have decided to warn everyone of the depths of my depravity.
Yup! 1. I disbelieve in Linda Good-whatshername!
2. I am completely ignorant of the star signs and their relevant month and am dead sure that I will never figure out sun sign / star sign / moon sign as quickly as I can figure out Differential Calculus
3. I have no clue what a cusp can do!
4. I don’t know if Aquarian is compatible for Taurus or Capricorn or Sagittarius or Leo or any other! Help! I might marry the wrong man!
5. Scorpio means an insect in American English, Of course they have dropped the “n” out of it, its like dropping the “u” outta colours ..er colors!!
6. I don’t know if Piscians burp every time they eat noodles!
7. I believe Virgo means fear of heights, Who left out the "t" and "i"?